We Offer the BEST SOLUTION
for Corporate and Intellectual Property Legal Affairs
As your strategic partner, we will make the most of your corporate values in hopes of upgrading your competitive force.
In pursuant to expansion of our staff and for the everlasting development of our offices, we have renamed our offices from the former Ikuta-Nagoshi-Takahashi Law and Patent Offices to INTEX Law and Patent Offices as of April 1, 2018. We humbly wish to have your continued support and patronage.
Major Handling Businesses
Intellectual Property Legal Affairs
Professional lawyers and patent attorneys well versed in the various fields of technology shall offer the “BEST SOLUTION” not only from the legal perspective but in accord with the technical and managerial strategies as well.
Corporate Legal Affairs
We deal in a wide diversity of legal matters, having an especially outstanding knowledge and experience in issues involving computer information, product liability, technical standards, as well as merger and acquisition(M&A) of advanced technology companies.
We deal in domestic and overseas applications of patents, utility models, designs and trademarks. We offer the “BEST SOLUTION” to obtain the rights powerful enough to compete on the global stage.
General Legal Cases
We deal in general civil cases such as inheritance, debt collection, bankruptcy, traffic accidents and so on. Businesses we deal in are diverse, ranging from general civil lawsuits, administrative lawsuits, labor tribunal cases and so on.
- April 01, 2018Announcement
- Notification as to the renaming of our office and renewal of our web page
- March 01, 2018Essay / Book
- “The case in which the decision on invention of numerical limitation was cancelled as not being easily conceivable based on the quoted case” appeared in the “Intellectual Property Rights Precedents News” of the March issue of the monthly journal “The Invention.”
- February 01, 2018Essay / Book
- “The case which authorized the decline in product prices caused by patent infringement as damage” appeared in the “Intellectual Property Rights Precedents News” of the February issue of the monthly journal “The Invention.”
- January 01, 2018Essay / Book
- “The case in which the filed trademark for “advanced midwives” was considered as not having any risk of harming public order and morals” appeared in the “Intellectual Property Rights Precedents News” of the January issue of the monthly journal “The Invention.”